ISTQB Certification is an internationally recognized software testing certification which is an essential part of QA Trainings in many organizations. ISTQB certification is also important for candidates looking for a job as a Software Tester. This site contains everything you need to know about the ISTQB exam including the study material / study guide you need in order to successfully pass the ISTQB Foundation Level exam.
ISTQB has 3 levels of certification – Foundation Level, Advanced Level and Expert Level.
There is no educational or other pre-requisite for taking the Foundation Level exam. ISTQB recommends candidates to have 6 months of work experience before they take up the certification but this is not a requirement.
Check out the links below for more details regarding ISTQB:
- What is ISTQB Certification?
- Benefits of a software testing certification like ISTQB
- ISTQB certification – Foundation level syllabus
- ISTQB certification – How to enroll in India?
- Contact details of ISTQB member boards in your country
- ISTQB exam dates in 2014 and Test Center locations for Foundation Level in India
- ISTQB exam dates in 2014 and Test Center locations for Advanced Level in India
The ISTQB Certification syllabus for Foundation Level comprises of the following categories of knowledge areas that are part of the exam:
- Fundamentals of testing
- Testing throughout the testing life cycle
- Static techniques
- Test design techniques
- Test Management
- Tool support for testing
Follow the links in the menu titled “ISTQB Certification Exam Study Material” or choose a category above to go through each topic in that knowledge area.
If you find this site useful, please share our links with your friends.