Make sure you enroll for the ISTQB certification well in advance to the date when you plan to take the certification. The instructions given below are for taking the ISTQB exam from the Indian Testing Board (ITB) which is the official member board for ISTQB in India.
- First find the ISTQB exam dates and test center location for your city
- Then complete the online enrollment form with your details
- Instructions will be sent immediately on completion of enrollment process, to your personal email id
- The course fee for the Foundation level exam is currently Rs. 4,580 for the public exam and Rs. 4,000 for corporate exam (if there are more than 10 candidates from the same company for the exam, then the exam can be conducted in the company by ITB – this is called corporate exam. You can speak to the ITB contact person regarding this.)
- Send a Demand Draft with the amount specified through postal mail, in favour of Software Testing Certification Board, payable at ‘NEW DELHI’ to the ITB office in Noida or the Bangalore Office at their address given below. Be sure to mention your registration details and contact information on back of the DD.
- The timing and procedure of the exam will be intimated to you
- You can register and pay for the online exam up to 11 days before the exam.
- On the scheduled date and time for the exam, appear for the exam
- When appearing for the certification, ensure that you carry a photo identity card like Driving License, Voter Id, Passport etc.
- You will be informed of the results of the Foundation level exams immediately after the exam since they are online. For other exams, you will be informed of the results in 2 weeks and you will get the certificate in 8 weeks.
- If you have any questions regarding your registrations, you can reach out to the contact person for your test center
Most candidates who fail ISTQB fail by less than 10 marks
Are you struggling to study for ISTQB Foundation Level Exam?
Are you looking for the latest premium question papers?
Do you wish there was concise study material for the ISTQB Exam?
100% Sure Pass - Premium ISTQB Foundation Exam Study Material 2017 The Premium Study Material contains the following:
1. The best book to prepare for ISTQB Foundation Level CTFL Exam
2. Premium question dumps from recent exams
3. Glossary of all the terms used in ISTQB Foundation Level
4. Step by step guide and 4 other bonuses that will help you pass the exam with high score Stop struggling and pass with high score. Click here to find out more
Indian Testing Board Address
INDIAN TESTING BOARD
A-108B, Sector 58
NOIDA – 201301
Phone: +91-120-4355270, +91-120-4236187
Other Location :
INDIAN TESTING BOARD
No. 201, 2nd Floor, Tulsi Manor,
Opp. Cuppa Coffee Shop,
HMT Layout, RT Nagar,
BANGALORE – 560032
Contact Person- Pravesh Pugalia