- Load testing is a type of non-functional testing.
- A load test is type of software testing which is conducted to understand the behavior of the application under a specific expected load.
- Load testing is performed to determine a system’s behavior under both normal and at peak conditions. [Read more…]
ISTQB Certification is an internationally recognized software testing certification which is an essential part of QA Trainings in many organizations. ISTQB certification is also important for candidates looking for a job as a Software Tester. This site contains everything you need to know about the ISTQB exam including the study material / study guide you need in order to successfully pass the ISTQB Foundation Level exam. You can go through each topic in a sequence by clicking the “<< Previous Topic” and “Next Topic >>” links at the top and bottom of the page.
ISTQB has 3 levels of certification – Foundation Level, Advanced Level and Expert Level.
There is no educational or other pre-requisite for taking the Foundation Level exam. ISTQB recommends candidates to have 6 months of work experience before they take up the certification but this is not a requirement.
Launch the ISTQB Foundation Level study material >>
Check out the links below for more details regarding ISTQB:
- What is ISTQB Certification?
- Benefits of a software testing certification like ISTQB
- ISTQB certification – Foundation level syllabus
- ISTQB certification – How to enroll / register in India?
- What is the difference between ISTQB Certification and ISEB/BCS Certification and CTFL Certification?
- Contact details of ISTQB member boards in your country
- ISTQB exam dates in 2018 and Test Center locations for Foundation Level in India
- ISTQB exam dates in 2018 and Test Center locations for Advanced Level in India
If you are preparing for the ISTQB exam, you can follow the links in the menu titled “ISTQB Certification Exam Study Material” or choose a category below to go through each topic in that knowledge area.
If you find this site useful, please share our links with your friends.
The ISTQB Certification syllabus for Foundation Level comprises of the following categories of knowledge areas that are part of the exam:
- Fundamentals of testing
- Testing throughout the testing life cycle
- Static techniques
- Test design techniques
- Test Management
- Tool support for testing
Large percentage of candidates who plan to study on their own for ISTQB do not appear for the exam because:
- Most working professionals have limited time for studies
- They get distracted when searching for topics & spend more time browsing than studying
- After a few weeks when they feel that researching topics takes too long, they give up
Are you struggling to study for ISTQB Foundation Level Exam?
Do you wish there was concise study material for the ISTQB Exam?
Are you looking for the latest premium question papers?
100% Sure Pass - Premium ISTQB Foundation Exam Study Material 2018 The Premium Study Material contains the following:
1. The best book to prepare for ISTQB Foundation Level CTFL Exam
2. Premium question dumps from recent exams
3. Glossary of all the terms used in ISTQB Foundation Level
4. Step by step guide and 4 other bonuses that will help you pass the exam with high score Stop struggling and pass with high score. Click here to find out more