Like sharing your knowledge? Write for us and get paid if your submission is published.
You can submit articles / tutorial series, on any topic related to software testing, quality or software testing tools.
Articles need to be original and in depth. For example refer to the articles on: Agile Methodology , Big Data Testing, Ad-hoc Testing. Tutorials on tools should make use of screenshots when explaining the steps.
Process to submit articles:
- Email an outline/table of contents, of your article which describes the topics you will cover in your article to – istqbexamcertification at gmail dot com
- Once its finalized, email your article to the above address
- If your submission is published, we will pay you a fee based on the quality and length of your article.
- We do not accept articles shorter than 1000 words in length. There is no limit on the maximum length of an article / tutorial.
- Articles must be grammatically correct and divided under headings, sub headings, paragraphs and bullet points to make it easier to read. For example, refer to our articles on Agile Methodology, Big Data Testing, Ad-hoc Testing.
- Once an article is published on istqbexamcertification.com we will own the complete copyright of the content and you cannot publish the same content offline or online, anywhere else.
- Content that has been copied/plagiarized from other sources will be rejected.
- We will make payments through Paypal and direct bank transfer.