ISTQB Certification is an internationally accepted software testing certification that is conducted online by its Member Boards through a testing Exam Provider. An Exam Provider is an organization licensed by a Member Board(s) to offer exams locally and internationally including online testing certification. Candidates who successfully pass the exam are given the ISTQB Certified Tester certificate. This website provides all the QA Training material needed to pass the ISTQB Foundation level exam.
International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Certification is available in 70 countries where ISTQB is represented by a Member Board. Member Board names differ from country to country. For example, the member board in United States is called American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB), in India its called Indian Testing Board (ITB). However the syllabus for the exam, the questions, pattern of the exam and all other details remain the same. ISTQB is a non profit organization run volunteers and industry experts.
Most candidates who fail ISTQB fail by less than 10 marks
Are you struggling to study for ISTQB Foundation Level Exam?
Are you looking for the latest premium question papers?
Do you wish there was concise study material for the ISTQB Exam?
100% Sure Pass - Premium ISTQB Foundation Exam Study Material 2016 The Premium Study Material contains the following:
1. The best book to prepare for ISTQB Foundation Level CTFL Exam
2. Premium question dumps from recent exams
3. Glossary of all the terms used in ISTQB Foundation Level
4. Step by step guide and 4 other bonuses that will help you pass the exam with high score Stop struggling and pass with high score. Click here to find out more
Why ISTQB is the best testing certification:
- This an online testing certification which can be taken up by anyone from IT or from a non-IT field.
- The certification has 3 levels and ISTQB Foundation Level certification does not require any work experience.
- This software testing certification is the most widely recognized and fastest-growing software test certification in the world.
- ISTQB certification makes you eligible to get testing job anywhere in this world unlikely to the other certifications which are recognized country wise.
- ISTQB certification will not expire like the CSTP certification which is valid only for three years and after that, testers need to qualify again to keep their certification.
Find out if a software testing certification like ISTQB is worth it and what its benefits are.
This certification is divided into 3 levels:
- Foundation level certification
- Advance level certification
- Expert level certification
- Foundation level certification: The Foundation Certification is the entry-level certification, de-signed for people who are fresher and for experienced practitioners wishing to start moving up the ladder of ISTQB certifications. The goals of the Foundation Certification are to ensure a broad under-standing of the fundamental best practices and key concepts in software testing, and to provide a foundation for professional growth. The syllabus covers six main topics: fundamentals of testing; testing in the software lifecycle; static techniques like reviews; behavioral (black-box) and structural (white-box) test design; test management and testing tools.
- Advance level certification: The Advanced Certification is the mid-level certification, designed for those with at least five years experience as testers. The goals of the Advanced Certification are to ensure an understanding of advanced best practices and key concepts in software testing amongst committed test professionals, and to support on-going professional growth. The syllabus is divided into three main areas: advanced behavioral or black box testing and testing standards for business-oriented testers; test automation and advanced structural or white box testing for technically-oriented testers and programmers; and, sophisticated test management concepts for managers.
- Expert level certification: The Expert Certification, is for leaders of the field of software testing, those with eight or more years of experience. The goals of the Expert Certification are to ensure consistent understanding and execution of proven cutting-edge techniques by seasoned test professionals, and to lead the software testing profession. Since experts tend to specialize, we will offer various expert syllabi addressing topics like test process improvement, test automation, test management, and industry-specific test techniques.